CHOICE Advisor is a flexible, low-cost advisor-directed account which allows virtually unlimited flexibility to independently select the appropriate mix of investments. Approved investment strategies include:
- No-load Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Alternative Investments
- Variable Annuities
Client accounts are opened through one of our approved clearing firms. When choosing the fee structure the advisor has several flexible options. CHOICE Advisor accounts have the following features:
• Non-Discretionary trading
• Asset Based or Transaction Based pricing
• $50,000 minimum account size
• On a case-by-case basis, household accounts may be grouped to meet the $50,000 minimum
• Clients receive quarterly statements from the custodian and have the capability to receive performance reports from Kovack Advisors.
We currently have clearing agreements with National Financial Services, Pershing, TD Ameritrade and Fidelity's Institutional Wealth Services (IWS).