Kovack Advisors, Inc. has partnered with Wealthcare Capital Management, LLC, to bring you Choice UMH, a Unified Managed Household (UMH) program that offers the ultimate in investment choice combined with value-added household-based rebalancing and tax location services. As an option, investment portfolios can be connected to a patented goals-management system to provide clients a true goals-driven investment program. The program makes available more than 160 preset portfolios designed to help you match investment strategy with your philosophy and client preferences. The low cost, risk-managed strategies, when connected to the patented Comfort Zone, provide a powerful and unique approach to give clients clarity, confidence and control over their goals and advisors a platform for growing their business.
Choice UMH TAMP:
• Assets are managed by Wealthcare Capital Management LLC
• Includes household level rebalancing and tax management services
• Includes access to Wealthcare’s patented goals-management system, quarterly Comfort Zone reporting, and goal planning/management services.
• For full program, household minimum is $250,000 and account minimums do not apply. For investment only option, household minimum does not apply, but account minimums apply. Investment only account minimums are strategy specific and begin at $25,000.
• No transaction charges when NTF funds and ETFs are used
• Normal transaction fees apply when transaction fee funds and ETFs are used
• Available at IWS
• Transactions in Foreign Securities may incur additional clearing firm charges. Please contact the trading department for specific charges that may apply.